Frequently asked questions
All major browsers should support proxy option.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Advanced > Settings > Manual proxy configuration.
- Google Chrome: Options > Under the hood > Network > Change proxy settings > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Connections > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP.
- Opera: Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Network.
- Level 1 - Elite Proxy : The web server cannot detect whether you are using a proxy.
- Level 2 - Anonymous Proxy: The web server can know you are using a proxy server, but it cannot know your real IP.
- Level 3 - Transparent Proxy: The web server can know you are using a proxy and it can also know your real IP.
Our proxy list consists of third-party proxy servers configured for public use. We have absolutely zero control over any of these proxy servers. USE OUR DATABASE AT YOUR OWN RISK.